Sunday 8 April 2012

Starting my final major project!

Happy Easter to you!

It really has been a while since I was last on here. I ain't going to make excuses, but I have been busy creating loads of things which I hope to be posting up here shortly! 

Just a quick post today to give you the opportunity to shape some of my future work......

I want YOUR opinions/comments/views/thoughts/feelings about ‘home’!! 
Click on the link to fill out the questionnaire www.surveymonkey.com/s/MG7CZ9G

Interpret the questions however you wish and answer in as much or as little depth as you like! This is for my Art Foundation final major project; your answers will help direct my work for this project. I will be beginning to work on this project in the next week or so. THANK YOU!  



No comments:

Post a Comment